Here're the ingredients:
2 tablespoons of basil
1 tablespoon of oregano
2 cloves minced garlic
1 tablespoon of olive oil
sea salt and pepper to taste
1 tablespoon butter
8 teaspoonfuls of shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Put the olive oil and garlic and in pan and saute.
|Sauteing the garlic.|
3. Unroll the crescent rolls so they are triangles. Spread the butter on one side of the triangles.
4. Sprinkle pepper, oregano, and basil on the triangles, on top of the butter. (The amounts of each spice are approximations; I just sprinkled them on. There is a lot of give and take with this recipe.)
|Spices on the triangles.|
5. Spread minced garlic on the triangles. Keep the garlic on the broad end of the triangles. Keep the garlic flavored olive oil.
|With the garlic.|
6. Add a teaspoonful of cheese on top of the garlic on the broad end of the triangles.
|With the cheese.|
7. Roll the triangles into crescent rolls, being sure to keep the stuffing inside.
|All rolled up with the stuffing inside.|
8. Paint the garlic-flavored olive oil on the top of each crescent roll. Be sure not to drench the roll, but give it a nice coating. Sprinkle sea salt on top, to taste.
|Oiled, salted, and ready to go in the oven!|
9. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until tops are browned. Makes 8 rolls. Enjoy!!
|The final product.|