|Garlicky Balsamic Chicken|
7 boneless skinless chicken thighs (1 pack, about 1 pound)
salt and pepper
3 minced cloves of garlic
1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
1 cup of chicken broth or chicken stock
1 tablespoon of flour
1 tablespoon of softened butter
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Salt and pepper the chicken, to taste.
|Salt and Peppered Chicken.|
3. Heat olive oil in an OVEN PROOF pan (you're going to put it in the oven later), and put the thighs flat side down in the pan. Cook for 4-5 minutes, or until the chicken is browned.
|The finished, cooked chicken.|
6. Add the balsamic vinegar and continue to stir for another minute.
|Balsamic and garlic.|
7. Make sure to scrape the browned bits on the bottom of the pan (from the chicken) and incorporate it into the sauce. Then add the chicken broth and stir again. Let the sauce boil (in order to thicken).
|Boiling sauce (with the chicken broth added).|
|Whisking in the flour/ butter paste.|
|Chicken in the sauce.|
|The final product.|